THE 820TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, March 8, 2021
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
The Board of Trustees of the South Cook County Mosquito Abatement District will conduct a regular meeting via ZOOM in accordance with Section 6 of Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order 2020-07 (COVID-19 Executive Order No.5) on Monday, March 8, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. for the purposes set forth in the following agenda:
Members of the public may monitor the meeting by joining the conference call as follows:
ZOOM Meeting Instructions
- Click the link under JOIN ZOOM MEETING in the email that was sent to log-on to ZOOM meeting
- Join Zoom Meeting LINK TO MEETING
- The host will allow you to enter the meeting
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Presentation
- IV. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2021
- V. Staff Monthly Report
- VI. Motion to approve the March report of the Business Manager
- VII. Staff Monthly Report
- VIII. Motion to approve the March report of the Operations Superintendent
- VIII. Authorization for reimbursement of employee uniform purchases with current receipts for the 2021 Mosquito Season.
- IX. Authorize the Business Manager and the Operations Superintendent to prepare a Preliminary/Tentative Budget for fiscal year 2021-2022.
- X. IMRF Update - Attorney.
- XI. Executive Session.
- XII. Possible Action from Executive Session Items.
- XIII. Public Comments.
- XIV. Adjournment
Edgar A Wright – EAW Wealth and Retirement Planning
Nikki Cody – Business Manager
a) Approval of Bills Lists
Janet Rogers – Operations Superintendent
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.