THE 813TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, August 10, 2020
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
The Board of Trustees of the South Cook County Mosquito Abatement District will conduct a regular meeting via ZOOM in accordance with Section 6 of Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order 2020-07 (COVID-19 Executive Order No.5) on Monday, August 10, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. for the purposes set forth in the following agenda:
Members of the public may monitor the meeting by joining the conference call as follows:
ZOOM Meeting Instructions
- Click the link under JOIN ZOOM MEETING in the email that was sent to log-on to ZOOM meeting
- Join Zoom Meeting LINK TO MEETING
- The host will allow you to enter the meeting
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting July 13, 2020
- IV. Staff Monthly Report
- Approval of Bills Lists
- V. Motion to approve the July report of the Business Manager
- VI. Staff Monthly Report
- FYI – SCCMAD COVID-19 Guidlines
- VII. Motion to approve the July report of the Operations Superintendent
- VIII. Discussion and possible approval of Revised 2020-2021 Fiscal Year Budget
- IX. Direct the Business Manager, Operations Superintendent, and Accountant for the Board to prepare the Tax Levy Ordinance for fiscal year 2020-2021 November.
- X. Executive Session.
- XI. Possible Action from Executive Session Items.
- XII. Public Comments.
- XIII. Adjournment
Nikki Cody – Business Manager
Janet Rogers – Operations Superintendent
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.