THE 823RD MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, June 14, 2021
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Presentation
- IV. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting May 10, 2021
- V. Staff Monthly Report
- VI. Motion to approve the June report of the Business Manager
- VII. Staff Monthly Report
- VIII. Motion to approve the June report of the Operations Superintendent
- IX. Discussion and possible approval of hiring of seasonal worker: See Attached Data Sheets
- X. Discussion and Possible Approval of hiring Christian Reed as Field Operator.
- XI. Discussion/approval of Cook County Minimum Wage Ordinance for all Employee Salary increase. (See attached spreadsheet on page.)
- XII. Approval of retirement for Emerson Cousins effective September 30, 2021. (See enclosed letter)
- XIII. Approval of leave of absence for Kevin Bond. (See enclosed letter)
- XIV. Discussion and possible approval to dispose the computers listed below
- XV. Executive Session.
- XVI. Possible Action from Executive Session.
- XVII. Public Comments.
- XVIII. Adjournment
Edgar A. Wright, Financial Advisor, EAW Wealth and Retirement Planning, LLC
Nikki Cody – Business Manager
a) Approval of Bills Lists
b) Workers Compensation Audit Update
Janet Rogers – Operations Superintendent
a) Jujuan Bowens
b) Dion Randle-EL
1. HP Elite Desk – 705 G4 SFF (Serial #MXL919667T)
2. HP Pavillion Slimline – S5510F (Serial #SCR024006K)
3. Lenova Think Centre – 00ESUS (Serial #PC05V7RU)
4. Compaq – CQ2014 (Serial #3CR1410GFP)
5. HP Pro Desk – W5Y22UTABA (Serial #MXL6251Y4H)
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.