THE 836TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, July 11, 2022
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Presentation(s)
- IV. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting June 14, 2022
- V. Approval of Minutes of the Executive Session May 9, 2022
- VI. Approval of Minutes of the Executive Session June 14, 2022
- VII. Staff Monthly Report – Nikki Cody, Business Manage
- VIII. Possible approval to invest 170,000 into existing investments that will yield 2-2.5% interest
- IX. Staff Monthly Report – Janet Rogers, Operations Superintendent
- X. Discussion and possible adoption of the reinstatement of a revised travel reimbursement policy by the Board of Trustees for the South Cook County Mosquito Abatement District (Attorney Miller).
- XI. Executive Session.
- XII. Possible Action from Executive Session.
- XIII. Public Comments.
- XIV. Adjournment
a) Jeff Cohn – Brave Dialogue
b) Discussion/Possible Approval on job descriptions and job titles for the District
a) Possible approval of July report of the Business Manager.
b) Possible approval of Bills List.
a) Possible approval of July report of the Operations Superintendent
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, compensation, performance, or dismissal of specific employees, specific individuals who serve as independent contractors in a park, recreational, or educational setting, or specific volunteers of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee, a specific individual who serves as an independent contractor in a park, recreational, or educational setting, or a volunteer of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act
Discussion/Possible Action concerning the appointment, employment, compensation and benefits of specific employees of the District.