THE 819TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, February 8, 2021
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
The Board of Trustees of the South Cook County Mosquito Abatement District will conduct a regular meeting via ZOOM in accordance with Section 6 of Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order 2020-07 (COVID-19 Executive Order No.5) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. for the purposes set forth in the following agenda:
Members of the public may monitor the meeting by joining the conference call as follows:
ZOOM Meeting Instructions
- Click the link under JOIN ZOOM MEETING in the email that was sent to log-on to ZOOM meeting
- Join Zoom Meeting LINK TO MEETING
- The host will allow you to enter the meeting
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting January 11, 2021
- IV. Staff Monthly Report
- V. Motion to approve the February report of the Business Manager
- VI. Staff Monthly Report
- VII. Motion to approve the February report of the Operations Superintendent
- VIII. Authorization for reimbursement of employee uniform purchases with current receipts for the 2021 Mosquito Season.
- IX. Discussion and possible approval of Central Life Sciences proposal for 2021-2022 Mosquito Season
- X. Discussion and possible approval of Deloitte Pension Plan Fund contract for 2021.
- XI. Executive Session.
- XII. Possible Action from Executive Session Items.
- XIII. Public Comments.
- XIV. Adjournment