THE 812TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, July 13, 2020
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
The Board of Trustees of the South Cook County Mosquito Abatement District will conduct a regular meeting via teleconference in accordance with Section 6 of Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order 2020-07 (COVID-19 Executive Order No.5) on Monday, July 13,, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. for the purposes set forth in the following agenda:
Members of the public may monitor the meeting by joining the conference call as follows:
ZOOM Meeting Instructions
- Click the link under JOIN ZOOM MEETING in the email that was sent to log-on to ZOOM meeting
- Join Zoom Meeting LINK TO MEETING
- The host will allow you to enter the meeting
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III.Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting June 8, 2020
- IV. Approval of Minutes of the Special Board Meeting June 23, 2020
- V. Staff Monthly Report
- Approval of Bills Lists
- VI. Motion to approve the July report of the Business Manager
- VII. Staff Monthly Report
- VIII. Motion to approve the July report of the Operations Superintendent
- IX. Discussion and possible approval of 2020-2021 Fiscal Year Budget
- Discussion/possible action on resolution authorizing a line of credit with 5/3 Bank.
- X. Discussion and possible approval to scrap or sell 3 vehicles Operations Superintendent
- 1996 Chevrolet 2500 Chassis & Flatbed 4WD (VIN #: 1GBGK24R7TZ132934)
- 1993 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD (VIN #: 1GTEK14ZXPZ5Y6650)
- 1992 Chevrolet 2500 Chassis & Flatbed (VIN #: 1GBGK24K9NE208862)
- XI. FOIA Request – Ken Deloian.
- XII.Executive Session.
- XIII. Possible Action from Executive Session Items.
- XIV. Public Comments.
- XV. Adjournment
Nikki Cody – Business Manager
Janet Rogers – Operations Superintendent
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.