THE 841ST MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Teusday, Decemeber 12, 2022
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Presentation(s)
- IV. Adoption of 2022 Tax Levy (Attorney)
- V. Approval of Minutes from the Regular Board Meeting November 14, 2022
- VI. Approval of Minutes from the Executive Session November 14, 2022
- VII. Staff Monthly Report – Belinda Mosby, Assistant Director
- VIII. Staff Monthly Report – Janet Rogers, Director
- IX. Discussion and possible approval for Board Members and District Staff to attend 89th Annual AMCA Conference in Reno, Nevada February 27 – March 3, 2023
- X. Discussion and possible approval of an ordinance authorizing signatory authorities for financial transitions with BMO Harris Bank.
- XI. Executive Session.
- XII. Approval of letter of resignation
- XIII. Approval of letter of retirement
- XIV. Approval of cost of living for SCCMAD District Employees for 2023 calendar year
- XV. Approval of consultant contract
- XVI. Discussion and possible approval of renewal contract for Krimson Technology Group LLC
- XVII. Election of Officers of the Board of Trustees for the year 2022-2023
- XVIII. Public Comments
- XIX. Adjournment
a.) Representative from Chase Bank.
a) Possible approval of December report.
b) Approval of Bills List.
a) See attached reports from SCCMAD Division Supervisors.
b) Possible approval of December report.
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, compensation, performance, or dismissal of specific employees, specific individuals who serve as independent contractors in a park, recreational, or educational setting, or specific volunteers of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee, a specific individual who serves as an independent contractor in a park, recreational, or educational setting, or a volunteer of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act