THE 817TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, December 14, 2020
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
The Board of Trustees of the South Cook County Mosquito Abatement District will conduct a regular meeting via ZOOM in accordance with Section 6 of Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order 2020-07 (COVID-19 Executive Order No.5) on Monday, December 14, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. for the purposes set forth in the following agenda:
Members of the public may monitor the meeting by joining the conference call as follows:
ZOOM Meeting Instructions
- Click the link under JOIN ZOOM MEETING in the email that was sent to log-on to ZOOM meeting
- Join Zoom Meeting LINK TO MEETING
- The host will allow you to enter the meeting
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2020
- IV. Presentation
- V. Discussion and possible approval of Krimson Technology Group contract for computer system.
- VI. Staff Monthly Report
- VII. Motion to approve the December report of the Business Manager
- VIII. Staff Monthly Report
- IX. Motion to approve the December report of the Operations Superintendent
- X. Discussion and possible increase/approval for SCCMAD District Employees for 2021 calendar year
- XI. Executive Session.
- XII. Possible Action from Executive Session Items.
- XIII. Public Comments.
- XIV. Adjournment