For outstanding employment opportunities with the South Cook County Mosquito Abatement District please fill out the downloadable employment form and return it to us. All applications will be held for three (3) years on file regardless if we have current openings.
SCCMAD considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Preferred candidate should have active pesticide license or willing to test for license contact 708-333-4120 for more information
Currently there is no job or internship positions available:
- Must be able to consistently walk safely through grassy field areas that are uneven and marshy while in adverse weather conditions.
- Physical agility and body strength to lift objects weighing up to 50lbs.
- Physically able to sit, stand, walk, bend, and stair climb frequently.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Possession of a valid Illinois driver's license, clean driving record and must meet minimum requirements to be insurable with the District's insurance carrier
- Must maintain a valid license and insurability throughout employment
BENEFITS AND WAGES
- Salary based on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision care provided
- Retirement Plan